View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
If this involves a complex chain of events then 2/3 weeks to investigate is not unreasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

In certain situations I can see how 2-3 wks is necessary.

But in those situations they should be able to tell you that ahead of time instead of saying "94 hours" or whatever they said and then apologizing for the delay and please be patient, etc.
Refusing to answer any e-mails on it for 4+ days at a time is inexcuseable. I really don't care if they are under-staffed or over-worked or what. For a customer keeping $47k on there they should be able to have somebody give SOME kind of an answer within an hour for EVERY single e-mail.

Of course it would be better still if they had a phone #. But I'm being practical here and it seems they just don't want to do that.
And I think responding to e-mails within an hour is realistic. Responding 4+ days later with a casual "oh...don't worry about it. just be patient. all your $47k are belongs to us anyway" is really really awful.

They seem to have very little awareness that this is cause for a major freak-out on the part of their customer...and somehow don't seem to realize that their customers need to actually have faith and trust in their site in order to be able to play and deposit there and that their lazyness to simply respond to their customer basically accomplishes the opposite effect.

My hunch is that if they had simply told their customer a LITTLE BIT of what was going on without giving away the entire investigation and also kept her updated and communicated with her she would be far less stressed about this and might not have even felt it necessary to come to the forum with this problem.