View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook

[ QUOTE ]
(MODs please disregard)
I was a huge druggie in HS. I started dealing to support my habbit. Mostly weed and coke, nothing big. My connect introduced me to X and it was crazy from there. It was 2000 and that [censored] hit hard. I was buying MASSIVE amounts for 12$ a pill and selling them for 35$.I was making a lot of money. My main dealer would eat 8 at a time while having ROLL PARTIES and I would take full advantage by stealing QP's of weed, a bunch of pills, 8balls of coke. He wouldnt even notice.

Anyways about this time I got a good Acid connect. I would get Vials of acid for 150 with about 500 hits in it. (im just estimating.) I would sell hits for 5$ Two things happened.

This hot chick I liked but only thought of me as a friend wanted to candyflip. She had done E but never acid. She gave me 5 dollars and being"Funny" and a dick" I unleashed a stream of probably 10 hits on her tounge.Thinking haha mean 1st trip. Anyways apparently about 6 hours later (Ilearned this from a friend) she went to a house she thought was her's.(it wasnt) She found keys on the counter and got in a low speed chase and killed herself in an accident that actually wasnt her fault.

I found out about this and really didnt care. I felt like I should but didnt. My main weed connect came by the next day. We did buisness then decided 2 trip. We both took like 3 hits, We went to a mall where a Hecht's was doing its grand opening. We walked in and there was a wall of towels, all different colors,like 30 feet high. We sat on a bench for like 45 minutes frying are ass off just laughing at everyone.

Anyways we leave. He's driving a balla ass acura with navigation(this was when Navi was unheard of). I go home. This other chick pages me. I tell her Im 2 [censored] up 2 chill. She comes to my house anyways. Im kinda pissed but she buys an 8ball and a 1/4. Cool.

Chick gets found OD'd the next day. No way I was soley responsible cause I have watched her do way more than a gram by herself,and im sure she didnt do it all.

About 2 months later my main connect (trippin at the mall) was found shot outside of his condo.I lived in a VERY nice part of town where things like this dont happen. I decided to move, and went and stayed with my parents. I really miss my hometown. However Im pretty sure I will get killed (For various reasons not disclosed i this post) if I do move back. I dont feel bad at all about people I have hurt because the same could of happened to me. But I used to make a lot more money. Im now breakeven at poker. Im thinking of going back and slingin cane. Anyways BBV really helps my boredom levels.

Also now I have a really good job. I make 1800 a week doing nothing.I used to make more in a day but now i have nothing 2 worry about going 2 jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
people who purposely make people's trips miserable deserve a special place in hell

people who ruin other people's lives and have no remorse or compassion for them deserve an even specialer place