View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

i'm not sure what to make of this sniper role claim, b/c the timing seems questionable. herbie stated pretty clearly that early role claiming would not benefit the village, but i can't see what epi has to gain by pulling this role out the air.

[ QUOTE ]
Could I ask tarheeljks whether he intends to vote today, given that he didn't trouble the scorer yesterday either?

[/ QUOTE ]

i will be voting today, but i'm trying to decide. i didn't vote yesterday b/c i couldn't decide and i'm not one of the types to join a wagon when in doubt.

regarding my vote today-- i'm was with jenn regarding going after last chance, but that was an hour or so ago and now the wagons appear to be kristie and mdd. if it comes down to those two i'm probably going to vote mdd

one thing i don't like is the punitive damage against utr players to prevent coasting, when books is really the only person coasting at the moment. he made his claim saying he could prove it the next day, but that definitive proof never came. even so he has essentially been swept under the rug for the moment, which i don't like.