View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 12:42 PM

Default Re: catching perfect and folding

[ QUOTE ]
The ugly Full Tilt structure. Who came up with this nonsense anyway? $1.50 bringin??

On Stars, I'd just let him steal it. I'd definitely give thought to that here as well.

How do you feel about calling the completion and check-raising any unpairing fourth?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeh, the Full Tilt ante at fairly low limits is big.

I don't like the raise on 3rd with another ace out. Even if you had aces and he has queens, he is not that big a dog with a dead ace. You are also about a 3-2 dog with your hand if he has queens. So I probably flat call. I could then determine later if I don't improve whether to fold, call down, or get aggressive.

I think 4th street is OK. These are only half bets, so deception is more valuable than getting a checkraise in.

I would probably just call him down when he pairs his door card. You are do have outs to improve and are probably not worse than 3-1 against trip Qs. You could be almost drawing dead if he has more than trips, but you also could be way ahead. With the uncertaintly about what villain has, I think you have odds to call down.