View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

So I get called for a random drug test. I was taken into the screening room with another guy who I did not know. While waiting to give a urine, the other guy starts staring atme. No to show weakness I do not look away. He then starts saying,"I know what you did, I know what You did,,I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

Huh, I say it my best thug voice, "I dont who you are and I have no idea what you are talking about". He continues with "I know,,I am going to get you . You can run but cant hide. I will see you in the yard tomorrow morning"

Now I start to to scared (but not showing it I think) and say again in my thug voice," You got something to say, say it."He said,"I will see you in the yard" Great...

I get back to my housing (have been there 6 months already so I am understanding the ropes. I tell a few people what happened. They ask who it was and I describe him, one guy says, "Thats Chote, he's a Blood". Just getting better.

I ask what was I supposed to do, one person said he was just trying to feel me out. Another said that it is not worth the risk and I should tell the sergeant about it. A third said I should get a knife,,,,WTF!!! Snitch or get a knife, some choice. Let me say my heart is till pumping a mile/minute.

I speak to Taheen my bunkie and tell him. Taheen said he would talk to Chote as set everything str8. I was somewhat relieved but still did not sleep.

Next day after breakfast before the yard I see Taheen and asked if he spoke to him. He said he didnt get a chance but will that afternoon. WHAT!!!!

So now I have the choice of not going to the yard and appearing weak and guilty, or confront it. So out of stupidity I go to the yard myself.

The yard is the size of to football fields and is generally not crowded. Once you go in you cnat comeout until count, 2 hrs. So I start walking the perimeter looking for choat dont see him, and was starting to feel relieved. After an hour and a half I believed he was bluffing and wont show. I start walking with 2 other acquaintances. With 15 min. left I see Chote out of the corner of my eye walking towards me.

My heart starts blasting as the adrenaline starts pumping. What option do I have. Im like,f it, I am goignt for the throat. We make eye contact, he sees my chest going up and down, I so much wanted to look like a hungry lion than a scared rabbit. Don't know what he perceived.BUt says,"Come here a second". I hesitate.He says,"Dont worry nothing is going to go down".

I go. He tells me, "dont worry about yesterday sometimes the cops bring down the guy who says something with ya so it looks like he is in trouble as well. We cool." Then we bang fist and I go on my way. I slept like a baby that night.