View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Let\'s ask Ron Paul supporters to write letters on our behalf

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Non-poker playing Ron Paul supporters support our position implicitly. They also seem to have boundless energy and enthusiasm that has only limited outlets. Let's post there sometimes to get them to help us out. I'll bet we could get a whole lot of help from them.

I started a thread at www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=356283&posted=1#post356283. It's gotten a ton of responses, all positive (I did post that picture of Ron Paul with the pros from the Fly-In...didn't hurt, to say the least). The forum is so busy that it's hard for me to keep my thread on the front page. Please comment there, and make sure to vote the thread 5-stars. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you on most things but this sounds manipulative to me. If I understand you, right you wish to get RP supporters to write letters in support of our issue, while PPA to the best of my knowledge as not asked there members to support Ron Paul. If PPA has backed Ron Paul I stand corrected, but I have been to there page many times and see nothing that ask members to support Ron Paul through donations or votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not manipulative. We want them to write because they support our position. PPA doesn't endorse political candidates, so it cannot endorse Ron Paul. My thread on the Ron Paul forum is completely above board. Did you read it?