View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Heroes Episode 19 official thread

A few things I think need to be addressed:

1) Sylar's original power can't kill anyone. The first guy he bashed his head in to 'see how it works'. From there he used those telekenetic powers to do it cleaner.

2) It was never confirmed that the girl w/ super memory died from Sylar after Hiro went back in time. I wouldn't assume that he has that power at all. It's never been mentioned.

3) Sylar CAN use multiple powers at once. Telekenisis + Command people powers are used in conjunction all the time. Peter however, has not been able to do it. My guess is just because of practice. He only knows how to pull powers out 'one at a time'.

4) When Peter painted it was good, why is Sylar's so bad? From the way it was portrayed it should be like a paint by number.

5) Claire/Peter weakness - She wouldn't know that the stick was lodged in her brain, she would only know what happened to Peter.

6) The whole Sylar/Peter/Mohindir fight was absolutely awful and unbelieveable. None of it makes sense. They could have done that so much better

Enough listing, but I can't wait to have confirmation on Peter's mom's power, Linderman's power (I assume he has one too) and Hiro's dad. Also, do you think that they are the first generation (Peter's mom) or there were some before?