View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 09:19 AM

Default Re: Biggest fish in high stakes games?

[ QUOTE ]
we all know guys like guy laliberte or the tourney winners like jamie gold who come and dump off a couple hundred grand, but who are the biggest cash game losers that are regulars, not everyone can win, I know money comes up, all the way from the 1/2 players who take shots at 5/10 and lose to the guys who take shots at 10/20 who lose, etc, etc, but who are some of the high stakes losers? farha seems to lose a ton, i'd imagine daniel alaei or sheikhan, some of the foreign guys are from rich families and dump off a lot, who are some of the big losers you know of? cuz they arent all making dough

[/ QUOTE ]

You started off with a promising title. The post itself is laughable, you throw Alaei in there, just because of his ethnicity. Whenever he's mentioned, it's generally very laudative, by people with good credibility. Have you ever even watched 'High Stakes Poker', since it seems to be a topic that interests you enough to register for it? Nothing like flat brain racist hicks (a fair assumption without having met you, based on how narrow a perspective you exhibit) who expose their foggy knowledge with conviction and illiteracy. Let me guess, you pronounce Guy's surname 'Leah-lee-burt', right?