View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Moneybookers sends me wrong amount when I cashed out.
I requested $2000 USD and when it arrived it was $1980. I've cashed out from them before without an issue. Has anyone else experienced this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I too have recently had this problem. This is the letter they've sent in response.

Dear Pissed Off Customer,

Thank you for contacting our support team and for the document provided.

We would like to kindly inform you that a fee of 20.00 USD has been applied on this transaction by the bank. Unfortunately, Moneybookers Ltd. cannot cover such fees at this stage as they are beyond Moneybookers' control and are imposed by the banks themselves.

However, please note that the issue has been brought to the attention of our department in charge. As soon as we have any updates we will contact you again.

Should you have further questions or need assistance feel free to contact us at any time.

Best Regards,
Maya
The Moneybookers Team

I responded informing them that this does not represent the "€ 3.50 flat fee" stated.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] dude, I can't believe this ******** crap. All this stuff that poker players have to deal with and the banks take a $20 slice off our profits. Or are they? MB might be straight up robbing us blind here and we wouldn't be any wiser.

This is a really sad situation which might force me to take it up pooper with PP's fees again. If this $20 robbery fee continues, I don't see why anyone would use MB ever.