View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: The Well: ikestoys

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The biggest, most general thing I was doing differently is that I was trying to exploit individual players weaknesses instead of just doing what I always did in a certain situation. I would raise nits with ATC, cbet 100% if the villain was a fish who folded if they miss flop. Its really hard to verbalize. I just come up with a plan to beat the table (or one player if he is really bad). If that means I gotta play 19/15 so be it. If that means I gotta play 40/35 (wheeeeeeeeee!), I'll do that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you over time developed the ability to adapt to table composition accurately with little info, or do you have lots of hands with most of the players in your game (either due to a smaller player pool or datamining)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well once you get up to 5/10 you'll prob know about half of the players there very well. After about 50 hands of playing against someone I normally get a general idea of what they are all about. After about 500 i've picked up on some of your tendencies. The most players I've made the most off of aren't transient donks, they are the guys i've played 5k hands against.