View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:56 PM

Default Re: chopsticks, fried rice, white people

Hoya,

[ QUOTE ]
You seemed to suggest that rice-based dishes were not "actual Thai dishes." This is what Chris is disputing, and his post did make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am saying that Chicken Fried Rice is not a Thai dish. Basil Chicken is a rice dish and is of course "an actual Thai dish," just like much of the menu. I just said that the small part of the menu at the bottom that is fried rice HAS to be on the menu--El D didn't disagree, the only thing that was disagreed w/ was when I said that this part of the menu was ordered more often than the Thai dishes (Curry, Basil etc.) which if El D is willing to "wager big money" then I would be willing to believe that I am wrong on that comment.

Then this Chris guy comes in talking about how "there are DEFINITELY STAND ALONE RICE DISHES IN THAI RESTAURANTS" lol wtf? I had just said that. So I make a post telling him that I had just said that and that he can't read properly, then he once again makes a post that doesn't make sense saying that "STAND ALONE RICE DISHES EXIST IN THAILAND BLAH BLAH BLAH" lol, no [censored]...I have said this over and over, why is this guy repeating what I am saying and yelling at me as well? This thread is comical.