View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Street by street vs TerrorOfSweden, EPT Barcelona (Hand w/ masters?)

Since we never do those anymore, this is as close as a decent hand I could think of to do one, and I wanted to post a hand before EPT Baden starts on Sunday.

25/50 blinds to start the tournament, 10k starting stack, Day 1b of EPT Barcelona main event, 8k euro buy in.

For most of level 1, I was in the restroom feeling deathly ill, and evacuating my bowels like there was an air raid siren in my intestinal tract. I missed probably half the hands, and whenever I was at the table I looked like hell, and was sweating and looking very uncomfortable. I think I had 1 too many paellas.

So by 50/100 the table probably thinks I'm either some donkey satellite winner who is terrified and is panicing, or think I am crazy.

Finally after about 30 minutes into 50/100 my stomach feels fine and I am playing some poker. 2 to my left is a mega euro LAGtard, TerrorOfSweden. He is reraising or raising almost every single hand, NEVER folding to reraises once he has entered the pot, and his vpip is prob over 90%. He is completely fearless, and prob doesn't care if he loses in the first hour.

I have about 12k (ToS covers), and probably a relatively tight image thus far.

I open A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] utg to 300, ToS makes it 850, folds back to me.

Fold, Call, RR?