View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 04:49 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
(1) When a seat was vacated on a table where I was next inline, the FTP join panel is hidden behind whatever table is open on Monitor #1 and I would have to reduce that table to taskbar in order to join the table on monitor #3.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what feature of FTS you believe is causing this, or how this is related to FTS. Perhaps the Activate Table on MouseOver? You can turn it off in the options if you like.

[ QUOTE ]
(2) I could not get MButton to work 3/4 pot bets for the life of me. I have a three button Logitech NOT using Intellpoint... just standard mouse. I could push it and it would get a figure... not necessarily ¾ ..... then if i pushed repeatedly , it would go up in 3SB increments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you have tried... there is some help for this on the FTS doc page. When I tested with a Logitech mouse, I used the logitech software called Setpoint that is available from logitech. In Setpoint I changed the Middle button to be generic and it worked fine.

I just tried a little test with it again.... in the fixed bet slot I put "MButton" and ".75" in the Bet Amount (without the quotes, of course).

[ QUOTE ]
(3) I couldn't drag my PAHUD main table from monitor to monitor unless I did it an inch at a time. At times, dragging tables to diffrent monitors was not an option either.

[/ QUOTE ]

FTS should not affect you moving windows around. I've never experienced anything like that and no one else has mentioned anything. I'm not saying it couldn't happened... I've seen a lot stranger things [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]