View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 10:22 AM

Default Re: StarsNotes

So I'm a AHK noob and I decided to try the StarsNotes script as my first script. (The Wiki directed me here for the 2+2 thread but I see there is a lot of discussion about StarsReads so hopefully this thread is for both scripts?)

Anyway, I installed AHK and pasted the StarsNotes script into a new script and placed that along with Rolands functions into the same folder on my desktop.

Then I doubleclicked on the Notes script and was prompted to enter some information about my username, preferred seat, HH path, etc. I entered all this info and clicked the submit button.

At this point I see the script minimized to the tray but nothing seems to happen even after playing several hands. If I mouse over the script (as suggested to see what tables it's picking up) all it displays is the version of AHK I'm running.

My OS is Windows 2000.

Am I supposed to run all 3 Rolands scripts also? (I assume not but the directions didn't say one way or the other.)

Also, I'm a little unclear about what to enter for my 6-max table preferred seat. I sit in the 3rd seat counting clockwise from the dealer so I entered "3" in the provided space. (I also tried 4 in case it counts counter-clockwise from the dealer.)

Hmmm, I just realized I left the other tables (9-handed, 10-handed) blank because I'm only playing 6-max at the moment. Maybe I need to fill those in to make the script work even if I don't use them? (I'm at work I wish I thought to try this last night.)

Anyway, sorry if I'm just making a dumb mistake. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

John