View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Halo 3: Always matched against people much better

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I could play the 360 with my normal mouse and keyboard from my computer I think I'd really get into Halo 3, but without it I can't play it over CS or TF2 right now. I'm pretty good at CS, and I can't get the hang of the 360 controller to get good at Halo or maybe I can't put the time into it. The aiming is just so much harder than with a mouse to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I see something like this all I see is 'Man, I wish my 360 was a computer...'

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont' wish my 360 was a computer, I wish I had the controllers that I'm comfortable with playing. I've played TF original, HL1, HL2, CSS, CS original since 1.0, and TF2 now, and that's been over 10 years so I'm used to a mouse and keyboard over a gamepad for FPS type games. Just like I wouldn't like playing an RTS like SC, C&C or WC2 on an x-box either b/c I'm not comfortable with the controls.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ I'm not comfortable w/ the controls. Halo is arguably the best FPS console game and it's been out for 6+ yrs. So if you ever thought Halo would be a fun game you would get over the fact that they aren't mouse/keyboard controls.

Sorry, but I hear this all the time from people who play computer FPS on how much they would kill me if they had a mouse and keyboard, but I just laugh and tell them it's a good thing then that we're playing on an Xbox...