View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 04:41 AM

Default Re: Blatant Softplay Cheating at Absolute

Yes, I reported them. I got 2 emails, both of them very formletter-like. The 1st was saying that they received my report and had sent it on to the investigation team. The 2nd was this:

Dear Mr. _____,

Thank you for choosing Absolute Poker; it is a pleasure to be of your assistance. We appreciate you notifying us about what happened at the tables.

Please note that we started an investigation and this report has been passed to the investigations team who will investigate the players in question and all of there previous game play and we will follow the proper protocol to guarantee that this incident does not occur again. It is against our policy to reveal anything about another player or a player’s hand, so the actions taken against those suspected customers cannot be discussed with you. However, we thank you for bringing this activity to our attention.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know."

So there it is.

btw, to those talking about hole-card viewing at Absolute, I seriously doubt it's happening at the 9 seat $11 sng's. And I certainly have seen no symptoms of that form of cheating.

Both players money'd, of course, so.... Absolute should give their winnings to the other players at the table, but I'm not holding my breath.

What other major websites still accept U.S. players?