View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 06:58 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
Post any non-sensitive info questions in this thread. I will ultimately decide what I will actually ask and report back on, but teddyfbi asked for a forum to ask questions. I can do that for 2p2 and P5s.

[/ QUOTE ]

Semi-Grunching (skimmed the thread).

Follow the money.

(Yeah, I heard that in a movie).

Since we now have allegations that this has been going on a long time, see if you can pin down how much money was removed from the site, HOW, where it went and what kind of time frame. This info may not be available (auditors) but maybe you can get a sense of the scope. Are they looking at a couple months, or years?

In addition, maybe clarify apparent need for chip dumping at all. Presumably this was to circumvent whatever auditing WAS in place for cash-outs. However, it seems strange that cash-outs from presumably trusted heads of the company would be examined but at the same time AP was completely unable to detect obvious chip dumping in these cash-out verifications. (That is, if a VP cashing out six figures would have raised red flags, how could the chip dumping NOT have raised red flags?)

Does AP now have the capability to detect chip dumping?