View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 06:29 AM

Default Re: assassin\'s Creed

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some glitches even in the cutscenes, that's unacceptable

[/ QUOTE ]
You know that some of these glitches are intentional, right? When there's a glitch in the matrix (sorry, Animus) it means you can press a button and view the cutscene from a different angle.

Overall I'm liking this game a lot so far. Like others have said, it's very Prince-of-Persiaish, but I don't see that as a bad thing. And I'm not very far along yet so it doesn't really seem repetitive to me yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about the glitches that are meant to be there. There was a point during one of the first cutscenes where it looked extremely blocky, which was just weird. I didn't notice it again, and it was probably just me looking for stuff. All in all I like this game though. I bought it w/ COD4 and actually like this game more.

[/ QUOTE ]

The game's crashed on me twice already (thank god for frequent autosave). I can't remember the last time a 360 game crashed on me.

But I having a blast anyways. The AI as stupid, as it is, still manages to crack me up. My favorite was when, I stealth killed an officer with 20 soldiers staring right at me and then just walked away.

The good thing about all the weak points in the game is that they are consistent. Nothing frustrates me more than game that is inconsistent where I end up dying a bunch of cheap deaths.