Old 11-22-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Re: Folding QQ pf

[ QUOTE ]

CO: $22.41
BTN: $22.71
Hero (SB): $29.45
BB: $18.47
UTG: $4.02

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $0.75</font>, CO calls $0.75, BTN calls $0.75, <font color="red">Hero raises to $5</font> <font color="blue"> =&gt; you chose an excellent amout to raise here imo </font> , BB folds, UTG calls $3.27 and is All-In, <font color="blue"> =&gt; so far you achieved what you wanted </font> CO calls $4.25, <font color="blue"> =&gt;this might mean a very strong hand - a read would be very useful here. How aggressive has CO been preflop so far? Has he been calling big 3-bets light?</font> <font color="red">BTN raises to $22.71 and is All-In</font>, <font color="blue"> I almost certainly discount AA and KK here because villain just called with a UTG raise and a caller ahead of him, this isn`t the way most people play aces/kings. Although he will show up with them here from time to time, I think he is more likely to run a bluff or hold something like AK/AQ/JJ/TT</font> Hero folds, CO calls $17.41 and is All-In

[/ QUOTE ]
My decission depends on my reads on the CO. I`m not afraid of the BTN.