View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to suggest that we try to keep the thread a reasonable lenghth this game. I have concluded after watching the slow games that long unwieldy threads favor wolves because they become unmanageable for all but the most dedicated of villagers. Also, they make it much more difficult to keep track of who is posting thoughtful content (or, for that matter, posting at all).

Long threads full of one-line posts let wolves hide and look like they are posting a lot. Fewer posts of paragraph length are harder to fake and are harder to hide behind.

Be pro-village. Think about whether you have something meaningful to say, then say it. Think more than you talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for saying something that needed to be said. i absolutly agree with you.

but the last line of your message for some reason just came accross as unnecessary and annoying, like something my mom would say to me or something.. and i cant tell if youre addressing specifically the people already speaking in this thread or, if you were going to make this first post in this thread regardless.. anyway, i agree, but geez mom, take it easy. end paragraph.