View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I click Ctrl. F10 no felt colors appear in the boxes. I am doing so when there are no cards on the board. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure that your mouse is over a Full Tilt table, and the table is active (by clicking on the table). Then press Control-F10. You should hear a beep on your pc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still not working, I am running vista if that is relevant.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know why that isn't working for you... I just tried it on a vista machine and it worked ok here.

If you are using a standard green felt table on full tilt, you can do this...

1. close Full Tilt Shortcuts
2. open the "xxx.xxx.ini" file in your settings folder using Notepad.
3. Somewhere in that file (probably near the top) are three lines like the ones below. Exchange the ones you have for the ones below

ColorBehindFlopCard=0x209500
ColorBehindTurnCard=0x188100
ColorBehindRiverCard=0x249900

This will set the colors to what they should be for a standard green table

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to be such a bother, but the colors are still not showing up.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem... I'd like to get this working for you.

Question: Are your other settings being saved when you exit the program and start again? Try putting something in one of the boxes, exit the program and see if what you put in there is there when you start up again (and let me know).

I'm beginning to suspect that there is a problem with your installation, or that you have the program installed in more than one location on your hard drive.

Try erasing all of the files, and then do a search for "FullTiltShortcuts.* on your c drive and see where else it might be installed. If you find it again, erase it too.
Then go to my documentation page and follow the installation instructions. I'd suggest installing the program in c:\Program Files\FullTiltShortcuts if you haven't already.

nano