Thread: Baldness
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Baldness

Thanks, Jared.

You know, you are probably correct about baldness in women being perceived as worse. I don't know many women, though, so I don't know much about it. I never even thought about it. My brother married a woman who has very little hair. I remember when someone asked him about it, he said that she had loved him when he was bald, so why wouldn't he love her just because she doesn't have much hair? She keeps it very short, and it looks good on her.

I thought that Natalie, Demi and Sigourney all looked good with shaved heads. Women with strong bone structure almost look a lot more beautiful if they don't have much hair, and their looks are forefront. Brittney, well, she doesn't have those sharp looks, but she doesn't look bad, either, imo. I think the mental issues are much more relevant in her case.

It sounds like you have taken your situation the best way possible. You knew the drug wasn't right for you, personally, and you decided to go forward, positively in your life (I might be reading between the lines, but it doesn't sound like you are suffering mentally).

Kudos,

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]