View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 PM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Harrison is in the game the Pats don't get smoked they are very even teams. The reffing wasn't terrible.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1
Penalties are not supposed to be even. When every other team gets out penalized they talk about the team, being undisciplined, but when it's the pats it must be the refs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The teams are much closer than I thought. The Colts defense was very impressive for 3 quarters and shut down the Pats better than I thought was possible after seeing the Pats rip up every other team. And Adie (or however it's spelled) is just a beast on offense.

The officiating was terrible, no doubt about it IMO. I'm not looking for the refs to even up anything. That's one of the reasons I stopped watching hockey.

- All the PI calls that were borderline went against the Pats (This includes the interception on the throw to Stallworth where he got shoved and thrown out of stride giving the Colts defender position.)
- There were 2 clearly wrong PI penalties against the Pats (1 offensive and 1 defensive)
- The leg whip should have been a simple 5 yeard tripping penalty. There was no unsportsman like leg whip, at least how I've seen it called in the past.

There is no doubt in my mind all the bellyaching the Colts did to the competetion committee is resulting in calls biased against the Patriots.

[/ QUOTE ]

The leg whip is always a 15 yarder. If you think the officiating is so biased to the Colts, explain how a spiking the ball on the Colts logo at the 50 after a turnover was called a 5 yard delay of game instead of a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct.