View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Really F-d up situation I have found myself in...(long)

I'm not sure how good an idea it is, but it just occurred to me, because of this advice to tell his wife. If he is making you nervous by tracking you down, why not do the same to him? Use a P.I. yourself, and if you get to talking with him, let him know that you know his home address too, and where he works, and the name of his boss, where his parents live, and where his wife works, etc. Let him know you have shared this information with your friends. You might even let him know that the only thing keeping this at a stalemate is because you understand how love is, but you don't want him to lose his job. Sorta sympathetic like but at the same time letting him know that the bad things are not just one-sided here, and that messing you up isn't going to stop the chain, since your friends know, too.

If the guy thinks it's his own nuts being put to the fire by his behavior, perhaps that might make him reconsider. I know if someone told me they know where I live, where my parents live, and where I work and where my wife works, I would think of him on a whole other level, and would be pretty friggin certain it was the right thing to do before I continued doing stupid stuff. Then again, I'm not crazy, but even crazy people are usually not totally crazy. If the guy thinks about what happen to his mom or wife, he's going to have to do a lot of justifying in his head to put them in that kind of spot.