View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Really F-d up situation I have found myself in...(long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You could start [censored] with his life, find out where he's from and let his wife know that he's going after your woman. He may be crazy, but nothings crazier than a woman who's being cheated on.

[/ QUOTE ]

AJ, are you taking over BadAdviceGuy's account or something?

Joe's moving in a few months. He should just chill out until he gets his fresh start. I still think he should proceed cautiously with this woman though. My Spidey Sense is up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that Captail Laos has been using a P.I. to track down this girl and is now stalking Joe, if he continues his relationship with her, he's going to have to deal with the f'er whether he moves away or not.

Who wants to live on the run from some psycho for the rest of their lives. He shouldn't have to move everytime someone screws with him.

If this guy continues the harrassment, and is still married, his wife should be made aware of the situation. Maybe she'll do the dirty work and kill the prick.

If Joe is going to break it off with the girl and move away, well, then just lay low and wait for it to blow over. Or watch a bunch of Van Damme and Seagal movies and get pumped up and try some moves on the guy, take him out kung-fu style. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]