View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Question

wow this was awesome. so i'm in discussion for a class and at the end people are asking stupid questions about the reading to which the answer would be obvious if they had opened the book (and in some cases if you just weren't retarded). it's like the last or second to last section before the final so i ask "is there going to be a useful study guide for the final and like not a terrible one like we had for the midterm?"

her response: "i didnt think it was terrible. in fact i wrote it"

oops

for someone who talks so little i sure find ways to make myself look like a douche really often

btw i have raise/folded pf in limit holdem for 1 bet at least once. i raised blind on the button when quiet saleem was small blind and a tight player was big blind. since you dont know who quiet saleem is you should understand that if you are button on his bb you do not need to look at your cards when it folds to you. if he is sb you do not need to look as long as the bb will fold sometimes. anyway i raise, quiet saleem 3bets, i see like 92o and fold. i vaguely remember doing it another time but don't remember the situation.