View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 10:02 PM

Default Re: $5/10 NL on Full Tilt

<font color="green">To all posters -

I don't want to write a list of rules for people to follow. And anyhow, in my mind, Felicia is the head moderator of this forum. I agreed to moderate while she is recovering. Hopefully she'll be back soon. If she wants to impose a list of posting rules, let her be the one to do it.

I don't want to tell people how to post. I simply want us all to behave courteously to each other. I can't always tell when people are being nasty or simply joking.

If I let a poster insult another poster, then I have to let other posters respond to the poster who posted the insult. And the result is a lot of one liner trash talking.

That's not what this forum is about. We have a place here where we can discuss strategy and tactics and other topics that are related to Omaha-8 play or Omaha-8 games. Or we can discuss various topics of specific interest to posters on this site.

There seem plenty of other forums where posters can sling mud at each other and/or trash talk or drop what they think are clever one liners. I advise posters to go to one of those other forums to do their trash talking and mud slinging.

But please, not here.

Thanks.

Buzz</font>