View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:31 AM

Default Re: FTP $750K : M=60 : KK OOP facing turn shove rr on scary board

[ QUOTE ]
The psychology of this thread is more interesting than the hand. Balto posts a hand that he had to have known would engender some hostility, given how people feel about his other posts. Then he gets the hostility in spades. If anybody read this thread in isolation, they would think that you guys are a bunch of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the reason why ppl are angry at taking this line is b/c if he just raised pf he probably wouldnt be in this situation where he has no idea where he is in the hand. And althought SOME ppl play tight in the 1st hr of the 750k/1mil, there are plenty of idiots that are ready to stack off like 400bb deep with TP in these mtts. If anything, I think that your reasoning is very passive(incorrect?) in the fact that you are trying to play small ball when there are lots of donkeys out there at the moment that are just looking to give their money away here. I mean if you raised pf and got a call from QJ/KQ/Qx, instead of being put in a tough turn situation, you could be closer to getting it ai and have a very easy decision. I mean you can even make a 5-6bb raise IMO from EP and get a caller in the 1st hour from someone who "doesnt believe you"