View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Something that\'s been bothering me for a while

[ QUOTE ]
In the sidebar there's a "home" button.

[/ QUOTE ]Citanul - ???

On the left hand side of the space where I type or read messages or posts there is a list of forums and links. On the right hand side, there are various commercial type buttons eg. "play poker on-line etc." At the top of the screen I type is a "my home" (underlined) where I can click to get to the place to read my messages.

But there's no "home" button on the side-bar. Never has been, whether I'm hooked up via Mac computer or Dell computer.

[ QUOTE ]
Like every other webpage on the planet has a graphic or header you can click on to return home.

[/ QUOTE ]Right. Mine is at the top of the screen for 2+2 forums or the 2+2 on-line magazine. Always has been.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, even if there were no reason to believe people would use such a header or whatever ever, I can't believe anyone ever clicks this link on purpose. So yeah, pretty much worthless, in my eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]Not at all. I get private messages almost daily, mostly asking for copys of articles I have written.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe there's statistics on how many times it's clicked that'd make me feel foolish.

[/ QUOTE ]Unless it somehow slips my mind, I check my 2+2 messages every time I use my computer. I go to "my home" to do it.

You must be talking about something I somehow don't have. I'm curious. (There is a "home" link under "other links" that gets me to the 2+2 "home page."

Buzz