View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 10:40 PM

Default Re: lol bet/foldaments

Sure, I see where you're coming from. I'm folding the hand in your response too. I am probably going to showdown too much in my own play, fwiw, but I doubt that it is excessive. It's hard to quantify with only live play, though. And a lot of the beats that do tilt me are after I have folded my hand. I am going to work on that, though.

I'm not sure what I expected you to say. I think that perhaps I just have to recognize my limitations and play within myself. If I get tilty after taking a certain kind or certain number of beats maybe I should just recognize that as part of me as a player and run away from Canterbury as fast as possible (which wouldn't be very fast, but you see my point). It's possible if I don't stay at the table when I'm emotionally screwed up and focus on my decisions this will be the sort of thing that gets better over time. It certainly has gotten better compared to a couple of years ago. I used to practically sit down on tilt, and it didn't help that I sucked and didn't realize it. When I look at myself a year ago I barely recognize that player as me, let alone the complete donktard I was two years ago. So there has been progress.