View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:03 AM

Default Re: investor/finance fake job ideas please

[ QUOTE ]
hello finance/investing peoples , i need your help in my quest to find a fake job. i'm a poker pro but for many reasons i don't tell that to anyone outside our little world. instead i've been telling people i'm still a student but i'm tired of that plus i'm 27 and it's probably starting to look ''a little'' suspicious . so my best bet is probably something finance related... it would have to be similar to poker to explain my schedule, something mobile and freelance that can be done online and without actually working for/with a company . so what kind of job fits this description ? i mean it has to make sense for someone my age and i don't want to look like a stock market genius, i think it's better to make it sound like a grind so it's easier to sell. if you can help with this could you please give me some tips or links about the job, i'd like to learn about it so i don't look like an idiot when i meet someone in the business. tytyty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't lie, just put a good spin on it. Say you are an independent consultant specializing in Applied Probability Analysis mostly to the liesure and entertainment industry. When pressed say you work with statistics and behavioral patterns to derive maximum revenue techniques. If pressed further just say you shove flush draws against nits.