View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Help make my business grow grow grow!!

I have recently started my own company from home doing background checks for employers and locating people for banks and other retail merchants/services. I am testing out marketing ideas and thought that affiliate marketing might work well to bring in more non-local business. Basically I charge anywhere from $50-150 for my services per person and would be willing to pay a finders fee to whomever can get me new customers. Ive even considered taking on a marketing consultant (i guess that'd be what you call it) to completely handle the marketing of the buisness, although Im not sure I can afford a decent service while maintaining my net profit needs.

I researched CJ and some other marketing sites and have seen a few buisnesses like my own although I have no idea how to go about selling my services through the site itself, or if its worth the hassle.

Ive also thought about writing a "how-to" Ebook about locating people and have various resources and databases I can include in some sort of package. Im not sure if this could make decent money as I really dont have the time to put into researching it yet.

As it stands I am getting all of my business from one source as an independent contractor but I would like to have other clients/residual income coming in as well as soon as possible.

Any ideas? Please discuss.
Richard