Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $61.35
SB: $23.90
BB: $27.70 <--20/18/4 over 50ish hands
BB: $21.80
UTG: $14
Hero (CO): $27.35

<font color="blue">First time playing with villain. He seemed to be a tag. I felt he was pretty aggro because he had 3-bet preflop twice against others in previous orbits. My only read.</font>

Pre-Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $0.85, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.85) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB, checks, BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $2.25</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $7.50</font>, Hero calls $5.25

<font color="blue">Pre flop, I had his range at 22-99, Axs, sc's, and possibly a KQs type of hand. After his raise, I felt I was only behind 99, 55 and possibly A4s. I would also be slightly behind/flipping against something like ATdd so I felt re-raising would allow him to call only when he was ahead. I called to re-eval turn since a blank for him would make me a decent favorite. On turn, I would slow/shut down on any diamond or ace. Any other card and I am firing. </font>

Turn: ($16.95) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $10</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $18.85 and is All-In</font>

<font color="blue">With his lead, I am thinking monster or a draw. I felt I had enough equity to gamble, so I gambled. </font>

Thoughts?