View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: November \"I FORGOT MY MANTRA\" Low Content chit-chat thread

I like eggnog too, but the store-bought stuff makes me recoil after a sip. You can get trashed on it amazingly fast. I've seen girls especially not know what's gonna hit them when they guzzle eggnog.

I went with my brother and his girlfriend, after working most of what would become a 12-hour day, to an Asian restaurant for Thanksgiving, like all Asians do probably. The Jews get Chinese food on Christmas, so Chinese restaurants are always open then, and lots of immigrants/ethnics hit their restaurants up on Thanksgiving too. Gorged on shrimp and mussels, was non-traditional and not exactly homey, but good. At least every other girl there was cute, and every third girl there was hot. One of the pleasures of Asian restaurants. I was the only white dude there. A Vietnamese guy was singing Karaoke of old Beatles songs and messing up the lyrics in a ladyboy voice. My brother's girlfriend said the guy's father was the biggest music star in Vietnam, but I guess there was nothing genetic about it.