View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:21 PM

Default argh spot against the good dr

DrGiggy in case you don't know him is very good and very loose, something like 31/25/4 or so. He 3bets a TON, and has been known to 5bet shove light, etc. We played a fairly big 3bet pot earlier where I opened from LP with K9dd, called his 3bet out of the blinds, and flopped TP and a flush draw. I called a large bet on flop and turn (we were deep), checked down river unimproved and he had A4ss, no pair no draw.

On to the hand... on the turn I don't really want to get crai this deep so I checked behind. And then on the river, what do people think of my bet/fold sizing? And does anyone like a call? Giggy is definitely crazy but also good, and my hand is pretty face up I think, so is he ever pulling a sick bluff here?

Full Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

arrrrtard (MP): $1,723
Silhouette11 (CO): $641.50
a1992s (BTN): $59.50
DrGiggy (SB): $819.70
creo_williams (BB): $938.50
ezhustlerAA (UTG): $414.40

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to arrrrtard (MP)
ezhustlerAA folds, <font color="red">arrrrtard raises to $14</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">DrGiggy raises to $51</font>, creo_williams folds, arrrrtard calls $37

Flop: ($106) Q T 5 (2 Players)
<font color="red">DrGiggy bets $75</font>, arrrrtard calls $75

Turn: ($256) 6 (2 Players)
DrGiggy checks, arrrrtard checks

River: ($256) Q (2 Players)
DrGiggy checks, <font color="red">arrrrtard bets $176</font>, <font color="red">DrGiggy raises to $693.70 and is All-In</font>, arrrrtard folds