View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 09:35 AM

Default Quick Thoughts on the New Systems

Wondering what everyones thoughts are on the 3 new generation systems. I've only played 2, the Wii and the 360 so I can't really give an opinion on the PS3.

360-Good graphics, fun games. Games look pretty sick in 1080i. I really have enjoyed the 2kx Basketball Games, Gears of War, Fifa. Didn't like Madden so far, it's pretty poorly done.

Wii-I haven't played it much but from what I saw I wasn't that impressed with Sports and from the thread I read it might be the best game. Tennis is kinda fun but still kinda lame. I didn't enjoy boxing. Bowling was kinda fun. I still prefer a normal controller. I also prefer graphics that don't look like a 5 year old designed them. I know others probally have had better experiences with the Wii, but I haven't so far.

Personal opinion is I really like the 360 and I don't care much for the Wii. I'm 25 and my friends have gotten quite bored with the Wii although they don't play that many games in general. Maybe we need a new set of games for the Wii to enjoy it.

Others? I know someone has had to have played / owned the PS3.