View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Are Any Non Mega Banks Safe Enough To Ignore 100K FDIC Limit?

After I attempted to give some sound advice,and reply to your post....your reply of "I am too lazy to figure out where to put my MILLION dollars"...this is either a thinly veiled brag post..or just plain STUPIDITY

There are PLENTY of 2+2 members in BFI,that would LOVE to have "your million $$$ problem"...and would digest any useful information this forum may produce from the many intelligent posters.

This is a "NICE" example you are setting(LOL)... for the younger/novice investors,as I would expect MUCH more from you.If you can compute,compare or even care about your <.05% loss worry.....what was the purpose of your post in the first place?

Just drive to the nearest BOA branch...tell them how lazy you are.....deposit your $1MM in ONE five year CD at whatever interest rate they give you,....and "hope" your principle + interest is still there in 2012

I am pretty shocked right now,as I guess I would expect more from someone like you in BFI

I am also THRILLED I didnt give you the sound advice I was sincerely going to suggest prior to me asking you some simple questions in my previous post...making you many times more than a standard CD will return w/o risk!

Very Disappointed,
Stephen Feraca [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]