Thread: a quick thought
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 04:30 AM

Default Re: a quick thought

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man naturally believes in universal morality.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an interesting point. I'm not really sure what it's based on or what exactly you're implying though. Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Short answer:

Try to take the toy of a 3-year-old away and find out what the kid does and what it implies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took your advice to heart and tried this experiment. The kid said "That's a violation of my natural property rights. I am a slave to no one. Give me my toy back."

I said, "Son, I know better how you should be having fun."

The kid said "No you don't! I make my own decisions!"

Then the 3 year old's Mom came over to see what all the fuss was about. "Boys, what's going on?"

"That man took my toy. That's immoral."

"Ma'am, I know better how your son should be having fun. It would be immoral of me to let him keep that toy."

"Hmm," she thought.

His mom was really hot, so I forgot which AC experiment I was covering and just instinctively grabbed her tit and yelled "MINE!"

She was like, "No it's not."

I said, "Prove it."

Then she told me she was Borodog's wife so I ran, dropped the kid's toy, reluctantly let go of her breast, and didn't really prove much of anything cause all I'm really sure of is that Borodog probably owns guns.

OK, this isn't funny (it's late). But I agree with bk, your example simply conflates moral/immoral with pleasing/displeasing. Man universally wants to be pleased, yes I agree.