View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Is it worth coming back? What have I missed?

Havent posted here in ages...glad to see the forum and especially the bonus area is still up.

I quit playing online almost a year ago and cashed out my entire bankroll (about 5K) outside of $90 on Stars....its been sitting there all this time.

I'd like to get back playing again although I have some questions...

Are there many decent new sites have popped up in the last year or so? Any good sign-up bonuses?

What is the average clearance rate for bonuses nowadays? I was playing in the glory days of Party/Empire and their monthly 20-25% up to $100 5-7x raked hands, and the monthly cryptos. Im going to make the wild assumption that im not going to find any deals like this out there anymore?

I spent my roll a long time ago and basicaly quit poker altogether. I still have Homer's bankroll building post from several years ago....has anyone put out a new post like this since all the laws changed? I've got sites everywhere and on every network, so I cant do signups....and I'd rather not gnome.

RB isnt an option for me obviously...and I was never a big fan of it anyways even back in the day...I'd rather hit up a 100-125% RB bonus and stick to low limit.

Any ideas?
Please advise....Thanks!