View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 12:33 PM

Default Re: nl100 99 3way flop

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think its a pretty easy shove on a blank turn, the overcard ones are the ones I'm hung up on, A and K scare me the most and I think I would prefer just checking it down with all of them, not sure how likely that happens(by checking down I mean not put more in than what BTN has left)

[ QUOTE ]
With him cold calling here he either has a big hand and wants u to raise thinking hes drawing, or has a good draw

[/ QUOTE ]

again the speed of the call suggests he has a draw nearly always, when someone has a set they will likely think about the other options briefly before deciding, also there aren't that many combos of sets possible, and he would have basically had to decide to c/c all bets before the action got back to him

[/ QUOTE ]

off the wall thought but if you bet enough on scary turns so that BTs inevitable shove is less than a minraise you cant get raised off till you at least see the river

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be misunderstanding you, but if I bet the turn, BTN has only 2 choices call or fold the pot would be ~80 with ~70 left for me/sb, 17 for BTN

if I bet the turn I think my only option is shove