View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 03:14 AM

Default Re: Sabrina Sloan\'s chances to win American Idol

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So granny whats your opinion of the poll I posted? What do you think her odds to win it all should be?

[/ QUOTE ]

if 5 particular girls died, followed by 2 particular guys, she would be the next american idol EASY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally think shes around 200-1, do you think this is overstating it a bit? I just can't fathom what could possibly happen to spring her over those whom are already much more popular than her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Situations change. Unforeseen circumstances. You're forgetting just how much time is left and how much can happen.

Next week Doolittle/Lakisha both stink it up. Sabrina hits it out of the park. The week after she's given the showcase performannce (last of the night) and Simon says "for the 1st time I can see you in the finals". She starts developing a fanbase. She has a brother die in Iraq. She gets the sympathy vote. A romance develops between her and Brandon Rogers. They're both in the finals together. Rogers throws the competition and asks instead to marry the new American Idol. They live happily ever after. mynamewastaken wins $1000.

Anything can happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why shes 200-1 IMO and not 1000-1. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]