View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 05:52 PM

Default Re: \"changle\" boys on PS

yeap...those are the ones, changle is the city (if you want their names pm me)...even though its true they were "never" playing together ( i did witness them play a few hands on the same table, minimal though, probably like 8-10 hands) they were playing with exactly the same style, at least 12 hours a day (maybe more) 7 days a week. When 1 of them joined a table and another 1 was allready at that table the latter would immediately sit out and leave the table the following hand. All of them were playing a variety of levels simultaneously from .5/1 to 30/60 and they used to sit out together at the same time. Had similar connection status and listen to this: 2 of the them even had as user names all letters of the 2nd and 3rd(reverse) row of a normal keyboard (i think (they) this guy was even taking a piss).

Anyway, I voiced my concerns to ps (5-6 months ago) and they replied by saying they had conclusive evidence(which ofcourse couldn't share with me for security purposes, whatever) that those players were not bots nor were they working together.
Since I ve done everything I could on my part at the time to find out what the hell was going on I did not argue with them anymore.

Now, I have noticed that for the last 2 months these 5 players (except 1) dissapeared from ps (together) and did not show up until recently. 1 of them is back since a few weeks ago and usually plays 100/200 HU and 30/60 and below FR.

Now what do I do? Go back to ps and start another discussion with them whether these players have commonalities (when I am absolutely positive they were all the same person, maybe bots) and them replying that there is no connection between them whatsoever?...I mean come on, a 5 year old kid without the evidence provided above would suspect that something is not right here...

Please if anyone has any information or has contacted ps in the past regarding this subject let us know what is going on.

ty