View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 05:16 AM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

I've just played against complete fish and I am really pissed so I had to let it out.

First important hand (stack sizes are 1800 and 1200 with me being chipleader)I limp with J2o (against these kinds of people i just limp with every trash) and flop 2 pairs on J25 board. I overbet knowing he'll call with every possible backdoor draw (and some of them being imaginary too), overcard or pair. He of course calls. Next card is a Tc which makes 2 to a flush. I make a potbet he calls. River card is a Kc and i bet half of the pot. He miniraises I call and he turns AQ for a straight.

Later on after I recover back to like 1700 chips basically same scenario occurs, only that he has QT on A3J5K board and I have AQ.

Ahter this hand I am left with only 400 chips left.

I get 55 and I limp he miniraises it to 60 (blinds are 30/60) I call. Flop comes J5J. I check he checks which pretty much means he had a J since he bets only when he doesnt have a [censored]. I donk bet on the turn (which is a 6) he miniraises I went all-in he calls and shows QJ. River is a Q and he wins the game.

Luckily he sits with me again and this time I win with QQ one diamond on 89J all diamonds board against his 33 (i overbet all-in on the flop)