View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 03:59 PM

Default i need help on what radio program this is that i was interviewed for

anyway my question is, i was interviewed by some guy on stars playing under the name $ir george, or something like that i cant find him on stars cause im not sure how its spelled. he said hes from louisiana and runs a radio podcast. his ym id is cyberdrgn1. he talked to me on the phone about 45 min, promising me hed supposdely send me the link a week ago for a radio podcast coming out today that he was gonna edit. he never ever has answered any of my messages after that asking for the link, or asking whats going on. does anyone know who he is or have any advice to offer as to why i havent heard from him? this has been bugging me, we talked on the phone a long time but i never asked his number.

surely someone on here has heard of a $ir George on stars, is familiar with that yahoo messenger id, or knows about pokerpodcasts shows where low limit players are interviewed? this is extremley weird why hes never got back in touch with me. his email is pokerdonkeys@gmail.com and hes never responded back to any of my emails since then. cant figure out whats up.

anyone able to give me any leads as to whats up here would be very much appreciated. cant imagine why hed call me and do that long phone interview for nothing.