View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Re: Man kills 2 People While 911 Is Telling Him Not To

man this thread is long. i'm in clss so i havent been able to watch the tape, but i will say this: i can definitely see myself going irate at times where it is unnecessary. guy starts hitting my sister (i dno't have one- just for an example) and i go nuts and beat him until he's dead.

what i'm saying is, i can see myself actually hurting a person very badly, possibly killing them, for them doing something of much lesser value, relatively speaking. what i'm trying to get at is empathy, i guess.

i really don' tknow about someone else's property though, that is what kind of bugs me.

i'm reallllllly on the fence about it based on what i've read so far, i can't see how you can possibly be on one side so distinctly- i feel like anyone who thinks this guy needs to be locked up should at least have a modicum of respect for his intent of justice, even if it was misplaced. conversely, i feel like anyone who thinks this guy should walk should realize that he went a little too far and should incurr some sort of punishment.

so basically what i'm saying is, i can draw no conclusions at all, but i look forward to listening to the news report, and i've just wasted all of your time with this post.