View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Why I don\'t like Bellagio

everyone - it wont matter in 1 1/2 years when the games are moved to City Center. Its not in MGM's best interest to make any changes at this point when they are already building the new poker room to marginalize Bellagio (just like they did with Mirage in the past). Think big picture...

PS: word on the street is that Bobby Baldwin might be resigning, its still speculative rumor but we know he was just given a new title without a promotion that sparked the rumors. Check the latest issue of Gambling Times for more info.

PPS: The Bellagio is generally busy enough that I don't think anyone will miss the players who won't play there.

PPPS: LOL at pig4bill's "If I wanted to". I relate this to people who say "if I had a million dollars I would xxx", but when people actually have a million dollars there opinions on what they would do would likely change.

PPPPS: I don't play at Bellagio as often as I used to because I have choices - and they are packed without my business, they don't need me. When I had no choice I would go there in a heartbeat.