View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: Left-Brained or Right-Brained?

[ QUOTE ]
I found that by looking at the feet, I can get my brain to see it spinning both clockwise, and counter-clockwise. Just look at the foot, and "see" it spinning clockwise. It's easy to picture because as one of the posters said, you can't tell by just looking at the foot which way it is spinning. It can be spinning either way. Then once you "see" her foot spinning that way, look at the rest of the body. That's how I did it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, TiK, this is eventually how I got it to switch.

This thread was tilting me for a while because the entire time, all I could see was counter-clockwise. I thought everyone here was insane, because no matter how hard I tried, all I saw I was counter. Then I got really upset because I thought I was a creative type -- I'm a writer, filmmaker, etc. -- but this page was telling me I'm only logical.

Finally I did what TiK suggested and forced myself to see the foot spin the other way, and now I can see why you guys might have seen the clockwise spin. But the clockwise spin still looks unnatural to me; whereas when I go back to counterclockwise, it feels much more graceful.

Also, that chick is kinda hot.