View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Absolute poker and yet another SCAM!

[ QUOTE ]
OK, your numbers are making a little more sense now. I still see two things that are missing, though.

How much was the prize pool for the original tourney? This could dramatically affect your calculation.

Also, the $700,000 figure assumes that every player got into the AP Challenge the same way...is that the case?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't be sure of total prize pool for 1st tourney but it was progressive and 53 bucks was 1st place with 63 being paid im gona guess no more than 200 bucks.

And yes the AP challenge is a restricted event and you can only gain entrance by $1, $2 ,and freeroll qualifiers. Yes I just figured all players play a similar event but now I see no tourneys with more than 5,000 players. This could affect the prize pool, but even if it was 1/2 my estimate it was a huge scam! Again, my tourney had 9,753 players. You don’t forget a thing like that when you take 1st place. As I said b4 I never rebought or added on, so I did not remember the exact number of rebuys or add ons but did remember the round numbers.
I posted the tourney info in an earlier post, if it helps.