View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Being \"Defriended\", do you ever retaliate?

[ QUOTE ]
I feel like blocking/defriending someone takes more work than just not doing it. I bet there was a reason for this, I don't think I've ever defriended someone I wasn't actively mad at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I've only done it when a friend of mine continued to ignore me for no particular reason and it was time to just eliminate any thought of them whatsoever. She's pretty expressive and open, so if she was pissed at me I'm mostly sure she'd have said something. I bashed her ex because he was best friends with my ex-roommate who I had disdain for (she did too) and he wrote some retarded letter saying it was my fault I was a lousy roommate and was the reason the room stank at night (my roommate moved out eventually after I told him numerous times, and there's no nice way to say it, to wear deoderant because the room smelled horrible whenever he was there, and he refused to do so despite actually having deoderant). She knew all about this before so don't think it would have been a big deal.

mbillie,

I limit my newsfeed to status updates and try to keep them funny, so that's probably not it unless she hates The Boondocks or something. The application invitations do get fairly annoying, though.