View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Focus on the Family News...

[ QUOTE ]
Why all the name calling ? It's not cause you don't agree with me that you have to start name calling.

Maybe you should read up on the issue before you make any such comments.

I read up on it and this codex is a bad thing. I read that link, but it doesn't really answer any questions. It just says that the USA is currently not using the codex... . And it says the USA has some law that protects against it "DSHAE". Maybe you should know that right now there are 5 bills in congress trying to remove "DSHAE". Your link doesn't answer the question on whether or not it is mandatory in 2010.
Your link does say that any imported food can not be stopped at the border if it is codex compliant (something i have said in my previous post).

I have been to the WTO site itself and searched for the document, but it seems buried under like 1000 other documents which makes it almost impossible to find. I find it odd that such an important document can not be found right away on their own site.

And btw I am not a member of any right wing organization. And I think it's not smart to listen to someone else telling "everything is ok" or "this is a bad thing". Read up on it yourself , that's what I did. And as far as I see noone has denied that minerals and vitamins are classified as poisons under this codex ..... .

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you posted to tell us you "heard something is bad"? That's fascinating and all, but can you provide any actual evidence? Cite whatever it is you read, perhaps? Thanks.